Workopolis is Canada’s largest career site for job seekers and a leader in HR technology solutions for employers. Since 2000, we have helped connect employers and candidates through exclusive partnerships and community sites, social networking, and mobile optimization.
Three in five Canadians use Workopolis to find the latest and greatest job opportunities, with 1.8 million job seekers receiving daily job alerts via email. For more than a decade, we have also provided our audience with the very best Canadian-focused career trends, tips, and advice.
For employers, Workopolis offers a range of HR technology solutions and expertise, including flexible job posting packages and the Recruitment Centre, which lets hiring managers manage postings, sort and track applicants, and search the Resume Database – all from one convenient place.
As the Market Insights Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding the organization’s brand management strategies and translating them into digital resources. As an industry insight expert, you will develop new programs, reports, market scans, and analytics for customers and internal stakeholders. This role reports directly to the Manager, Marketing.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Our dynamic, collaborative team that is committed to quality and excellence.
- The ability to think outside of the box, make a mark, and be recognized for your contributions.
- The opportunity to be a part of an Agile methodology environment.
Here's what you'll get to do:
- Own all aspects of business review presentations and provide guidance and training to colleagues.
- Be the expert in market trends and conduct research to identify opportunities to collect and analyze market data to incorporate into reporting and presentations.
- Responsible for digital asset management of Tableau and Google Analytics reporting.
- Review all existing reports to identify opportunities to streamline, purge and data clean where necessary.
- Identify ways to modernize and enhance customer reporting, both in terms of data and presentation of data.
- Find innovative ways to develop and automate client specific presentations.
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing, BI, Sales, and Digital Strategy teams to provide relevant analytics and reporting.
- Design and implement new programs, communications and strategic tools.
The Technical Stuff:
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or Statistics.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales, Digital Strategy, Marketing or Business Intelligence role.
- Previous experience in a retention focused role.
- Proven experience analyzing data to develop exceptional sales strategies.
- Critical thinking and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing multiple projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to drive innovation, be analytical and creative.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytics and/or research skills with a strong eye for detail.
- A self-starter who is not afraid to sweat over the small details and take projects across the finish line.
- Highly motivated, influential and resourceful.
- Be a quick thinker with proven decision-making and organizational skills.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
Workopolis will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.